Two Ranch King Flatbed Trailers to the Winners
- $20 per team- Ropers or roping fans have the chance to buy a team of (2) ropers from any of the roping’s. The team with the most points will win the trailers.
- Ropers or roping fans can buy as many teams as he or she chooses. Ropers have first option to buy teams. After you enter the roping, you can then buy team or teams. Once a roper leaves the secretary, then the fans can buy teams using that roper’s entry, as long as that team has not already been purchased.
- Once a roping division starts, then the ropers entered in that roping are not eligible for future teams.
- If a roping fan has the winning team, then one trailer goes to the purchaser and one to the ropers (or a cash buyout). This includes a roper who buys a team that he or she is not a member of.
- All roping’s will give points based on monies paid.
- Tie Breaker System:
- Money Won
- Fastest Avg.
- Fast Time
- If a roper on a team is entered in more than one roping, it must be stipulated which roping counts for the team. If it is not stipulated, then the first roping that the roper competes in will count for the points.
- All team money collected will be paid back. If more money is collected over the cost of the trailers, then there will be cash payouts for additional places.